Of course I said YES!
It was for the elopement editorial. I was asked to create this 2 pc. ensemble, which made me giddy because it reminded me of Olivia Palermo's wedding gown.
Seeing these photos made me feel thankful and very blessed. I was given a chance to work with people whom I look up to for inspiration. I hope I'll have the opportunity to work with these talented suppliers again. Someday, who knows. ;)
But for now, swoon with me! Visit [http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2014/09/17/bnbedfest2014-elopement/] of the Bride and Breakfast [http://brideandbreakfast.ph] Editorial Fest 2014.
• Cream crop top with cream tulle ballgown skirt: Teena Sabrina Tan
• Light gray embellished gown: Julianne Syjuco
• Gray top with back cutout and mocha draped skirt: Julianne Syjuco
• Cream crop top: Teena Sabrina Tan / Mocha draped skirt: Julianne Syjuco
• Gray top with back cutout and navy blue skirt: Julianne Syjuco
• Light blue suit and dark blue dress shirt: KC Leyco-Mempin
• Gray suit and white dress shirt: Merger
• Ties and cufflinks: Tieline